The Management Board of Develia S.A. (“the Issuer”) inform that today, i.e. on 25 January 2021 , the Issuer’s Supervisory Board have appointed Mr Mariusz Poławski to the Management Board of the Company, who has assumed the position of the Vice President of the Issuer’s Management Board.
Information pertaining to the newly appointed Vice President of Management Board:
Mariusz Poławski graduated from the University of Warsaw, where he completed the MA degree programme at the Faculty of Management. He also finished courses in project economics, management, psychology of leadership and corporate governance.
Mariusz Poławski has almost 20-years’ experience of working in managerial positions. From 2003, he had been engaged in the Marvipol Group, acting in the capacity of the Managing Director, Operations Director, Member and Vice President of the Management Board. Throughout the past seven years, he had been responsible mainly for the housing and warehousing sector, including, in broad terms, the implementation and commercialisation of development projects. As part of the functions served, Mariusz Poławski planned and implemented numerous complex projects, innovations, optimisations increasing the profitability of companies managed by him.
Basic professional experience:
– from 2018 to 2020 – Vice President of Management Board and Operations Director at Marvipol Development S.A.;
– from 2018 to 2020 – President of Management Board at subsidiaries of Marvipol Development S.A.;
– from 2016 to 2020 – Member of Management Board at SPVs implementing on a joint venture basis for Marvipol Development and Panattoni companies (warehousing projects);
– from 2013 to January 2018 – Managing Director and Member of Management Board at Marvipol S.A. (currently trading under a business name British Automotive Holding S.A.) and Member of Management Board at subsidiaries of Marvipol S.A. operating in the development segment of the Marvipol SA Group;
– from 2008 to 2015 – Member of Management Board, Vice President of Management Board, Managing Director of licenced automobile dealerships for Jaguar and Land Rover brands in Poland: JLR Centrum Sp. z o.o., JLR Gdańsk Sp. z o.o., JLR Łódź Sp. z o.o. subsidiaries of Marvipol S.A. operating in the automobile segment of the Marvipol S.A. Group;
– from 2003 to 2008 – Managing Director at a car wash chain called Robo Wash Center operating in the automobile segment of the Marvipol S.A. Group;
– from 1998 until now – economic activity conducted on his own account.
In the period from 2020, Mr Mariusz Poławski has been also acting in the capacity of Supervisory Board Member at Nestmedic SA.
Mr Mariusz Poławski is not engaged in any activity competing with the Company, does not participate in any business which is a Company’s competitor as a partner in a private or other partnership or a member of governing body at any company, and is not engaged in any legal entity as member of its governing body, and furthermore, does not appear on the Register of Insolvent Debtors kept pursuant to the National Court Register Act.
Legal basis: Article 56(1)(2)(a) of the Act on Public Offering and Conditions for Introducing Financial Instruments into Organised Trading and on Public Companies (Dziennik Ustaw [Journal of Laws] of 2005, No. 184, item 1539 as amended) in connection with Section 5(5) of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 29 March 2018 on Current and Periodic Information Published by Issuers of Securities and on Conditions for Regarding Information Required by Law of Non-Member State as Equivalent (Dziennik Ustaw [Journal of Laws] of 2018, item 757).