REGULATIONS REGARDING THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
Pursuant to Article 8 paragraph 1 subparagraph 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204 as amended), LC Corp Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Wrocław hereby establish the following Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”).
- The Regulations specify the general conditions and rules for the provision of services by electronic means using the website under the domain develia.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and for the use by the Users of the services offered via the website, and specify the relationship between the Administrator and the User as well as their rights and obligations.
- The Owner and Administrator of the Website is LC Corp Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Wrocław, at ul. Powstańców Śląskich 2-4 (53-333 Wroclaw), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna, 6th Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000253077, having a Tax ID No. (NIP) 899-25-62-750, Business ID No. (REGON) 020246398, share capital: PLN 447,558,311.00 (paid in full).
- These Regulations are available on the website develia.pl.
- All rights to the Website as well as information, images, photographs, visualisations, logos, texts, data and materials as well as trademarks available on the Website are subject to proprietary copyrights or other rights enjoyed by the Administrator or by third parties and are subject to legal protection. The User is entitled only to read them. Without the prior consent of the Administrator is it prohibited to make any copies of the above elements in order to use them in full, in part or in their modified form.
The terms used in these Regulations have the following meaning:
- a. Administrator – LC Corp Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Wrocław as an entity providing the service of access to the Website located at develia.pl;
- b. Email address of the User – the email address at the sole disposal of the User, required for contacting the Administrator with the use of the contact form;
- c. Contact form – an electronic document available on the Website used to contact the Administrator, e.g. at the address https://www.develia.pl/pl/kontakt
- d. Regulations – these Regulations;
- e. Website – the web portal located at develia.pl;
- f. User – the person using the Website. Any person that complies with the terms and conditions of use of the Website referred to in these Regulations can be a User.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The service within the Website are provided in the scope and under the conditions laid down in these Regulations.
- Access to the Service does not require any formalities, in particular it does not require registration and logging in; only in the event when the User wants to contact the Administrator using the contact form it is required to provide personal data.
- The Website is maintained in connection with the business activity of the Administrator and of the companies belonging to the LC Corp Group for information and marketing purposes. The Website does not allow the conclusion of transactions, in particular the purchase of flats, houses or premises. Any information available on the Website are for information only and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code. Information on the current offer are provided by competent sales offices.
- By using the Website the User accepts these Regulations and undertakes to use the Website in accordance with the law and the following provisions.
- Access to the Website is free and unlimited in time.
- Via the Website the User has the possibility to:a. obtain information about the property presented by the Administrator on the Website, including bout residential premises, commercial premises and houses offered for sale by the companies belonging to the LC Corp Group, subject to the provisions of Clause 3 paragraph 3 above,b. obtain information concerning the business activity of the Administrator and the companies belonging to the LC Corp Group, promotions and competitions organised,c. obtain information related to the obligations of the Administrator as a listed companyd. contact the Administrator using the Contact form.
- For the proper use of the Website, it is recommended that the ICT system used by the User meets the following minimum technical requirements:a. connection to the Internet,b. web browser – one of the following computer applications: Mozilla Firefox 17 or higher, Internet Explorer 8 or higher, Opera 12 or higher, Safari 5 or higher, Chrome 25 or higher, or other compatible,c. use, in certain cases, of the necessary software (e.g. Quicktime, Adobe Reader),d. email account (in the case of use of the Contact form).
- The Administrator stipulates that errors may occur in the case of digital data processing. In particular the use of different browsers and individual software settings may cause differences in content.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
- Before using the Website the User is obliged to first read the provisions contained in the Regulations.
- The User is required to refrain from any activities which hinder or interfere with the functioning or use of the Website.
- The User is solely responsible for the activities carried out within the Website.
- In the case when the User consented to the processing of personal data or/ and to receiving commercial offers by electronic means, it has the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
- The User is forbidden to provide unlawful content.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
- The Administrator is required to ensure the highest quality and stability of the Website.
- The Administrator is not liable for any interruption and disruption caused by force majeure or unauthorised activity of third parties, as well as for temporary inability to use the Website, caused by the introduction of new solutions or facilities within the Website.
- The Administrator is not liable for any acts or omissions of the Users and third parties, nor for their use of the data of other Users contrary to the objective of the Website.
- The Administrator reserves the right to modify and change the functionality of the Website at any time, in particular through the introduction of new services, functions and benefits for Users, modification or deletion of the content available on the Website, including information about the current offer.
- The Administrator reserves the right to a temporary suspension of the provision of Services on the Website in the case of maintenance of the Website.
- The Administrator reserves the right to a complete cessation of the operation of the Website and making the offered services available at any time without providing any reasons.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE CONTACT FORM
- The use of the Contact form via the Website is only available for persons who meet the following conditions:a. the User is a natural person,b. the User is at least 18 years of age and has full legal capacity or where the User is a minor and/or does not have full legal capacity, provided it c. obtains consent of a legal representative,the User will perform the actions referred to in paragraph 2 below.
- It is prohibited to provide false personal data as well as to provide the personal data of another person without its consent, and to provide an email address that you do not own without its consent.
- The User is solely responsible for the content of the data it provides, including the responsibility for any infringement of the rights of third parties.
- The Personal Data Controler (PDC) is the DEVELIA S.A. company, ul. Powstańców Śl. Krakowska 2-4, 53-333 Wrocław Website www.develia.pl.
- The Personal Data Controller appointed the Personal Data Inspector (PDI). The PDI can be contacted under the e-mail address email@example.com and under the PDC’s address data with the annotation “Personal Data Inspector”.
- Personal data is being collected in order to handle the submitted inquiry and – depending on the consent granted – for the purpose of marketing construction projects being carried out by the DEVELIA group.
- Providing personal data is voluntary and it is being processed on the basis of a directly-granted consent of the data subject.
- The personal data being processed for the purposes specified in item 3:
a. will be processed by the companies from the DEVELIA group,
b. may be transferred to our partners – in particular to IT solution providers and marketing agencies – in order to provide the highest quality of services,
c. if additional consent has been granted, it may be transferred to the entities cooperating with the DEVELIA Group, e.g. to the companies providing credit advisory services,
d. it will be processed for the period of time required to complete the handling of the query, and if consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes has been granted – indefinitely or until the consent is revoked,
e. it will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations,
f. it will not be used for used for automated decision-making processes.
- We transfer your data to other entities only when it is necessary to perform the services you order. We do not sell your data, we do not make your data commercially available to third parties.
- The person the data of which is being processed for the purposes specified in item 3 has the right to
a. demand access to the personal data from the Data Controller,
b. rectify it, delete it or limit the processing or
c. object to the processing,
d. transfer the data,
e. withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
f. lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
- The Controller is authorised to disclose the personal data being controlled to the entities authorised under the applicable law (e.g. court, police) – in the cases specified in the Regulations and resulting from the applicable legal status.
- If the User utilises the Website in a manner inconsistent with the Regulations or the applicable law, the Controller has the right to utilise the User’s data to the extent necessary to determine their liability.
- Remarks and complaints relating to the operation of the Website and the provisions of these Regulations should be notified electronically to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as using the Contact form available on the home page through the link “Found an error”. The Administrator reserves the possibility no to recognise remarks and complaints arising due to the lack of knowledge of the applicable law, the provisions of these Regulations or the information provided on the Website.
- The Administrator has the right to change the provisions of these Regulations at any time due to a change of the nature of the Website, the services offered or the technical requirements. Changes enter into force once the modified text of the Regulations is made available on the website develia.pl.
- These Regulations are governed by the Polish law.
- Any disputes arising out of or related to these Regulations or to the use of the Website will be settled by the competent common court.
- If individual provisions of these Regulations are declared invalid or ineffective, it does not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining provisions of the Regulations.
- For matters not covered by these Regulations the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204 as amended) and the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (uniform text of 17 May 2006 – Journal of Laws No. 90, item 631) will apply.