The Management Board of Develia S.A. (“the Issuer”) inform that today, i.e. on 4 December 2020 , the Issuer’s Supervisory Board have appointed Mr Andrzej Oślizło to the Management Board of the Company, who has assumed the position of the President of the Issuer’s Management Board. The appointment took place on 4 December 2020. Upon the new Management Board President being appointed, Mr Paweł Ruszczak ceased to serve as the President of the Management Board, which role had been assigned to him by the Supervisory Board on a temporary basis until the appointment of the new President (as communicated by the Issuer in the Current Report No. 18/2020 of 14 May 2020), and at that moment, Mr Paweł Ruszczak was restored to his previous role – Member of Management Board and CFO.
Information pertaining to the newly appointed President of Management Board:
Andrzej Oślizło graduated from the Academy of Economics in Katowice (where he studied Economics) and the Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice (where he studied Information Technology). He completed the MBA programme at the European University in Montreux, Switzerland. For more than twenty years, he has been in charge of business undertakings in Poland and foreign markets. His area of specialisation includes enterprise management, investments, mergers and take-overs, and specifically foreign expansion. Throughout his career, he successfully served as president and member of management boards at companies operating in the following industries: ICT, transport, forwarding & logistics, finance and banking (inter alia Schenker Sp. z o.o., LOT S.A., Aviva S.A., Expander Advisors Sp. z o.o., Burietta Sp. z o.o.- the Inelo Group). His professional experience also includes collaboration with Private Equity funds, among other things, Trinity Management and Innova Capital, on behalf of which he worked in a supervisory and managerial capacity, sitting on the governing bodies of portfolio companies, and was accountable for raising their value and capital sales.
He was a member of supervisory boards of: Burietta Sp. z o.o. (the Inelo Group), Spółdzielczy System Ochrony SGB, Intrum Sp. z o.o., Gold Finance Sp. z o.o., BZ WBK – Aviva Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń na Życie S.A, Expander Advisors Sp. z o.o., Casinos Poland Sp. z o.o.
Basic professional experience:
• 2018-2020 – Management Board President/Executive Chairman at Burietta Sp. z o.o. (the Inelo Group)
• 2015-2017 – Management Board Vice President at Aviva Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń Ogólnych S.A.
• 2015-2017 – Management Board Vice President at Aviva Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń na Życie S.A.
• 2011–2015 – Management Board President at Expander Advisors Sp. z o.o.
• 2009–2010 – Management Board Member at Polskie Linie Lotnicze “LOT” S.A
• 2006-2008 – Business Development Director /regional advisor for the Central South Eastern Europe DPD (the La Post Group)
• 2002-2006 – Management Board Vice President at Schenker Sp. z o.o. (the DB Group)
• 1999-2001 – Management Board Member/Managing Director at VATECH ELIN EBG
• 1995-1998 – Portfolio Manager at Trinity Management (Managers of 3rd National Investment Fund)
In the aforesaid period, Mr Andrzej Oślizło also served other supplementary or temporary functions, sitting on companies’ governing bodies:
• 2020-until now Member of Supervisory Board at Burietta Sp. z o.o.
• 2019-until now – Member of Supervisory Board at Spółdzielczy System Ochrony SGB (co-operative)
• 2016- until now – Member of Supervisory Board at Intrum Sp. z o.o.
• 2018 – 2020 – Member of Supervisory Board at Gold Finance Sp. z o.o. (the Diuna Group)
• 2016-2018 – Member of Supervisory Board at BZ WBK – Aviva Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń Ogólnych S.A.
• 2016-2018 – Member of Supervisory Board at BZ WBK – Aviva Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń na Życie S.A
• 2015–2018 – Member of Supervisory Board at Expander Advisors Sp. z o.o.
• 2009 -2011 – Member of Supervisory Board at Casinos Poland Sp. z o.o.
• 2007/2009 – Management Board Member (temporary managerial function) at: Via Cargo Logistic Sp. z o.o. (2008/2009), RC Union Spółka Akcyjna (2008/2009), DPD Slovenia/Croatia (2007)
Mr Andrzej Oślizło is not engaged in any activity competing with the Company, does not participate in any business which is a Company’s competitor as a partner in a private or other partnership or a member of governing body at any company, and is not engaged in any legal entity as member of its governing body, and furthermore, does not appear on the Register of Insolvent Debtors kept pursuant to the National Court Register Act.
Legal basis: Article 56(1)(2)(a) of the Act on Public Offering and Conditions for Introducing Financial Instruments into Organised Trading and on Public Companies (Dziennik Ustaw [Journal of Laws] of 2005, No. 184, item 1539 as amended) in connection with Section 5(5) of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 29 March 2018 on Current and Periodic Information Published by Issuers of Securities and on Conditions for Regarding Information Required by Law of Non-Member State as Equivalent (Dziennik Ustaw [Journal of Laws] of 2018, item 757).