Considered Issue of Bonds up to PLN 400,000,000 under Bond Issue Programme
Legal basis: rticle 17(1) of MAR - inside information
With reference to the Current Report No. 13/2020 of 5 March 2020, the Management Board of Develia S.A. (“the Issuer”) inform that they consider the issue of bonds under the Issuer’s bond issue programme up to the amount (nominal value) of issued and outstanding bonds of PLN 400,000,000.
Subject to satisfactory conditions on the debt securities market, the Issuer will issue bonds to which the following parameters apply:
- Maturity of bonds will be up to three years;
- The bonds will be issued as unsecured bonds;
- The issue of bonds will be conducted by offering them for purchase pursuant to Article 33(1) of the Act on Bonds of 15 January 2015, in such a manner that the Issuer will not be required to make a prospectus or information memorandum;
- The bonds will be introduced to trading in an alternative trading system operated by Giełda Papierów Wartościowych w Warszawie S.A. (Warsaw Stock Exchange);
- The Issuer will be entitled only to pecuniary consideration for the bonds, which will be settled through the payment of nominal value plus interest;
- The bonds will bear a floating interest rate.
Detailed bond parameters will be agreed in the course of discussions with investors and book building.
Legal basis: Article 17 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 596/2014 of 16 April 2014 on market abuse and repealing Directive 2003/6/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Directives 2003/124/EC, 2003/125/EC and 2004/72/EC.