New Members of Audit Committee and Appointment and Remuneration Committee Named As Part of DEVELIA S.A.’s Supervisory Board
Legal basis: Article 56(1)(2) of the Act on Public Offering- current and periodic information
The Management Board of Develia S.A. (the “Company” or the “Issuer”) hereby inform that due to the fact that the Audit Committee members’ term of office expired on 30/06/2021 and that on 30/06/2021 the Annual General Meeting of DEVELIA S.A. appointed new Supervisory Board Members for a new three-year joint term of office, on 02/07/2021, the Issuer’s Supervisory Board named new members of the Audit Committee, which is now composed of the following persons:
– Artur Osuchowski – Audit Committee Chairman,
– Paweł Małyska – Audit Committee Member,
– Piotr Kaczmarek – Audit Committee Member,
– Robert Pietryszyn- Audit Committee Member
The Issuer’s Management Board also inform that the Audit Committee composed of the aforesaid members meets the independence criteria and other requirements set out in Article 129(1), (3), (5) and (6) of the Act on Auditors, Audit Firms and Public Oversight, i.e.:
- At least one member of the Audit Committee has knowledge of and competence in accountancy or audit of financial statements;
- At least one member of the Audit Committee has knowledge of and competence in the Company’s business;
- The majority of the Audit Committee’s members, including the chairman thereof, are independent of the Company.
According to the special rule no. II.Z.8 of the “Best practices for WSE (the Warsaw Stock Exchange) Listed Companies 2016”, the Chairman of the Audit Committee meets the independence criteria referred to in Annex no. II to the European Commission Recommendation 2005/162/EC of 15 February 2005 on the role of non-executive or supervisory directors of listed companies and on the committees of the (supervisory) board.
Complete CVs, descriptions of professional career and other details pertaining to the Members of the Audit Committee of the Issuer’s Supervisory Board appointed for the new term of office were published in the Current Report No. 37/2021 of 30/06/2021.
Furthermore, the Issuer’s Management Board inform that due to the fact that the Company’s Supervisory Board was appointed for a new three-year joint term of office, on 02/07/2021, the Supervisory Board, acting pursuant to Section 20(1) of the Company’s Articles of Association elected members of the Appointment and Remuneration Committee from persons sitting on the Supervisory Board, and the said Committee elected one of its members as the chairman. Consequently, the Appointment and Remuneration Committee is composed of the following persons:
– Jacek Osowski – Appointment and Remuneration Committee Chairman,
– Paweł Małyska – Appointment and Remuneration Committee Member,
– Piotr Kaczmarek – Appointment and Remuneration Committee Member,
– Piotr Pinior – Appointment and Remuneration Committee Member,
– Piotr Borowiec – Appointment and Remuneration Committee Member,
Legal basis: Article 56(1)(2a) of the Act on Public Offering and Conditions for Introducing Financial Instruments into Organised Trading and on Public Companies of 29 July 2005 (Dziennik Ustaw [Journal of Laws] of 2018, item 512 consolidated text) and Section 5(5) and 10 of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodic Information Published by Issuers of Securities and on Conditions for Regarding Information Required by Law of Non-Member State as Equivalent of 29 March 2018 (Dziennik Ustaw of 2018, item 757).