The Management Board of Develia S.A. (the “Issuer” or the “Company”) inform that today, i.e. on 31 January 2022, the Company’s Management Board have approved, pursuant to the “2021-2025 Develia’s Strategy” published in the Current Report no. 12/2021 of 18 February 2021, the Develia S.A. Management Board objectives for 2022. The aforesaid objectives are as follows:
- The number of premises to be sold in 2022 (development agreements or preliminary sales agreements): 2,300 – 2,450 units and the number of new premises to be added to the 2022 offer: 2,450-2,650 units.
- Residential premises to be delivered in 2022: 1,950 – 2,050 units.
- The disposal of the “Sky Tower” building by the end of April 2022.
- The disposal of the “Arkady Wrocławskie” building by the end of 2022.
- The disposal of the “Wola Retro” building in 2022/2023.
- As regards PRS – entering into contracts for the construction of 600-800 units.
The aforesaid objectives do not constitute any forecast or estimates, nor do they refer to financial results. They only serve to provide information on the Issuer’s envisaged areas of activity and potential directions in which it could extend its operations in 2022.
Due to the fact that the foregoing information has an important impact on the perspectives of the Issuer’s growth, it has been deemed to meet criteria laid down in Article 7(1) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 596/2014 of 16 April 2014 on market abuse.