Objectives of Management Board of Develia S.A. for 2023
Legal basis: Article 17(1) of MAR - inside information
The Management Board of Develia S.A. (the “Issuer” or the “Company”) inform that today, i.e. on 15 February
2023, the Company’s Management Board have approved, pursuant to the “2021-2025 Develia’s Strategy”
published in the Current Report no. 12/2021 of 18 February 2021, the Develia S.A. Management Board
objectives for 2023. The aforesaid objectives are as follows:
1. The number of premises to be sold in 2023 (development agreements or preliminary sales agreements):
1,450 – 1,650 units and the number of new premises to be added to the 2023 offer: 1,850-2,050 units.
2. Residential premises to be delivered in 2023: 1,900 – 2,050 units.
3. The disposal of the “Wola Retro” building in Q2 2023.
4. The signature of a preliminary conditional sale and purchase agreement for Arkady Wrocławskie.
5. As regards PRS – entering into contracts for the construction of 600-800 units.
The aforesaid objectives do not constitute any forecast or estimates, nor do they refer to financial results.
They only serve to provide information on the Issuer’s envisaged areas of activity and potential directions in
which it could extend its operations in 2023.
Due to the fact that the foregoing information has an important impact on the perspectives of the Issuer’s
growth, it has been deemed to meet criteria laid down in Article 7(1) of the Regulation of the European
Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 596/2014 of 16 April 2014 on market abuse.