The Management Board of LC Corp S.A. (“the Issuer” or “the Company”) informs that on 14 September 2018 it received from Powszechne Towarzystwo Emerytalne PZU S.A. in Warsaw, acting pursuant to Article 400(1) and (2) of the Commercial Partnerships and Companies Code and Section 26(5) of the Company’s Articles of Association, on behalf of the Company’s shareholder: Otwarty Fundusz Emerytalny PZU “Złota Jesień” (“the Shareholder”), managed and represented by Powszechne Towarzystwo Emerytalne PZU spółka akcyjna with the registered office in Warsaw, a request to convene an Extraordinary General Meeting and put the following items on the agenda of the meeting:
- Opening of Extraordinary General Meeting.
- Election of EGM Chairperson.
- Stating whether the Extraordinary General Meeting has been Duly Convened and whether it is Capable of Adopting Resolutions.
- Election of Returning Committee.
- Adoption of the agenda of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
- Adoption of a resolution on the number of Supervisory Board members.
- Adoption of resolutions on changes in the composition of the Supervisory Board.
- Closing Extraordinary General Meeting.
The request to convene the Extraordinary General Meeting and draft resolutions received from the Shareholder have been attached hereto.
The Company intends to convene the Extraordinary General Meeting in accordance with the rules laid down in the Commercial Partnerships and Companies Code and will notify thereof in a separate current report.