Summary of P2022A Series Bonds Issue
Legal basis: Article 56(1)(2) of the Act on Public Offering - current and periodic information
The Management Board of Develia S.A. (the “Company”), pursuant to Section 16(1) of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodic Information Published by Issuers of Securities and on Conditions for Regarding Information Required by Law of Non-Member State as Equivalent of 29 March 2018, present the following information pertaining to the completed public offering of P2022A series bonds (the “Bonds”), which were issued as part of the Public Bond Issue Scheme (the “Scheme”) covered by the base prospectus approved by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego) on 26 October 2022, as amended by the Supplement No. 1 of 17 November 2022.
- Date of Subscription Commencement and Completion
Bonds Subscription Commencement Date: 28 November 2022
Bonds Subscription Completion Date: 09 December 2022
- Securities Allotment Date
The Bonds were conditionally allotted by the Management Board of the Company on 15 December 2022. The final (unconditional) allotment of the Bonds took place on 20 December 2022.
- Number of Securities Covered by Subscription
The Issuer offered, as part of the public offering, not more than 20,000 Bonds having the total nominal value of up to PLN 20,000,000.
- Reduction Rate in Individual Tranches
- Number of Securities Subscribed for under Subscription
As part of the offering, 15,442 Bonds having the total nominal value of PLN 15,442,000 were subscribed for.
- Number of Securities Allotted under Subscription
As part of the offering, 15,442 Bonds having the total nominal value of PLN 15,442,000 were allotted.
- Price at which Securities Were Taken up
The issue price equalled the Bonds nominal value, totalling PLN 1,000 per Bond.
- Number of Persons Who Subscribed for Securities Covered by Subscription in Individual Tranches
There were 345 Investors who subscribed for the Bonds.
- Number of Persons to Whom Securities Were Allotted under Subscription in Individual Tranches
The Bonds were allotted to all the Investors who subscribed for the Bonds.
- Name (Business Name) of Underwriters Which Took up Securities under Underwriting Agreements
The Company did not make any underwriting agreement.
- Value of Completed Subscription, Expressed as Product of Number of Securities Being Offered and Issue Price
The value of the completed offering of the Bonds, expressed as the product of the number of the Bonds being offered and their issue price totalled PLN 15,442,000.
- Total Costs Applied to Issue Costs
According to the Company’s estimates, the Bonds issue costs amounted to PLN 349,959.50. The Bonds were taken up exclusively for cash contributions.
- Average Subscription Cost Attributable to Unit of Security Covered by Subscription
Due to the fact that the total costs of the Scheme and the final number of the Bonds issued under the Scheme are unknown, the information on the total and average cost of the offering carried out under the Scheme will be made public by the Company through a separate current report after the last issue of the Bonds is made under the Scheme.
- Method of Payment for Securities Taken up
The Bonds were paid for in cash.
Legal basis: Section 16(1) of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance on Current and Periodic Information Published by Issuers of Securities and on Conditions for Regarding Information Required by Law of Non-Member State as Equivalent of 29 March 2018.